Snoring & Sleep Apnoea
Snoring is a sound produced by the vibration of the soft tissues of the upper airway during sleep. It usually occurs during inspiration, but can also occur during expiration.
Snoring is common, occurring in 44 percent of males and 28 percent of females who are between 30 and 60 years of age in the general population.
What are common symptoms of Sleep Apnoea?
- Regular snoring or noisy breathing during sleep
- Variation in breathing during sleep such as pauses or gasping
- A sense of waking choking or gasping
- Feeling more tired during the day than expected
- Having trouble with concentration and memory
- Feeling irritable or down when we wouldn’t usually expect to be
- Needing to pass urine often during the night
- Morning headaches on waking up
CONTACT US TODAY
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss your Sleep related problem.